Tuesday 7 July 2015

Resident Evil T-Virus Replica/Pendant

I found a really cool replica of the Resident Evil T-Virus (blue) and also the Anti-Virus (green) on eBay (same person sells on Etsy, too) and I just couldn't resist. It's more of a necklace, and the pendant is quite small, but nevertheless the pendant is just amazing. It's such a cool, original item to have and such an amazing addition to the zombie collection.

I bought the T-Virus (naturally) because as a zombie collector, of course I wanted my very own vial of the zombie virus. They are all handmade and when you tilt the vial a cool bubble effect appears from the liquid in the vial.

I'm not going to wear it as a necklace, I'm going to put it up on the wall in my zombie corner to display it and I think it will fit in perfectly!

Considering I am so happy with the T-Virus I think I'm going to bite the bullet and complete the set by buying the Anti-Virus to sit alongside it nicely.


No comments:

Post a Comment